- By signing up, installing and/or using the App, you agree to these Terms and all other operating rules that we may publish from time to time through the App. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, then you may not access the App.
- To sign up for the App, we require you to register a new account. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your account information updated. We may deny access and/or terminate your account if you provide any inaccurate information.
- You must not use a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use, as a username, a name that is offensive.
- The completion of the sign-up document indicates an acceptance of these terms.
- In order to utilise the App, you must be over the age of 18 when registering. If alcoholic or age-restricted products are purchased, both the purchaser and any intended consumer must be able to provide valid ID upon request.
- Your admission to the licensed premises and by the venue is subject to licensing laws.
- Once registered, members will be added to the Kudos Rewards mailing and postal list in order to receive important information regarding your account, member news and exclusive offers from Golf Holdings.
- We reserve the right for customer data to be profiled in order to create personalised rewards. Removal from these lists can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees are permitted to join and use the App; however, Loyalty credit is not redeemable against existing staff discount food items. Points cannot be earned during scheduled work hours. If for any reason, management have reason to believe membership or usage of the App is being abused, your account will be terminated with immediate effect and you may be subject to other disciplinary action.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any account application, and is under no obligation to give reasons for the refusal.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your device as a result of downloading the App.
- You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and for keeping your account password and login credentials secure.
- You may not use another person’s account or information without permission. Only the person to whom the App is registered may use it and ID may be asked to be shown.
- You must notify us immediately if you believe there has been a breach of security on your account or if you notice any unauthorized use of your account.
- Only one loyalty account may be registered and used per person. Each account must only be owned, maintained and used by one person. Users may not co-own accounts. If we have reason to believe that you have opened or maintain more than one account, we reserve the right to suspend/terminate any or all of your accounts and revoke any credit or rewards which may have been earned.
- If you wish to cancel or terminate your account, you may do so by contacting us to request deletion of your account and then removing the App from your device.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue an account or the Kudos Rewards scheme at any time without any reason
Loyalty Credit & Rewards
At Kudos Rewards, we reward loyalty by giving points each time you make a purchase at any of the qualifying venues, as well as entitling members to special personalised rewards and offers.
- As a member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
a) 1 point for every full £1 spent
b) Exclusive offers, rewards and events as well as bonus point opportunities
- The app is only available for use in Kudos Rewards venues:
The Chelsea (346 Lisburn Road, Belfast)
Four Winds (111 Newton Park, Belfast)
The Doyen (829 Lisburn Road, Belfast)
The Parlour (2-4 Elmwood Avenue, Belfast)
- Points earned on your account are redeemable within any of the Kudos Rewards venues.
- Points are currently redeemed at a rate of 100 for £2 discount on the customer’s bill. Points must be redeemed in blocks of 100 at one time.
- Credit can be redeemed as a ‘balance’ against food and drink purchases.
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value.
- The loyalty QR code must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem any credit/rewards.
- Points earned will be added to the loyalty account within 48 hours.
- Loyalty credit will be added to the account used to scan the QR code.
- Points remain valid for 18 months from date they were earned.
- Points can only be added or redeemed upon presentation of your App at the till when paying. The device must be scanned at the point of purchase to earn the points, and points will not be awarded retrospectively where the customer fails to present the App for any transaction.
- Certain rewards may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us; your use of such rewards is subject to those additional terms.
- The Loyalty App cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on a specially priced menu unless specifically stated.
- Some promotional offers may not be able to be used in conjunction with the standard points issue rates.
- Whilst your account does not have a fixed expiry date, if you have not used the App to make a purchase for over 6 months, your account may be suspended and any remaining points on it will be lost.
If you have any enquiries about earning credit or rewards, or your account in general, please email email@example.com